Phuket RendezVous 2018
The inaugural PHUKET RENDEZVOUS is set to bring the best of luxury lifestyle to the award-winning Royal Phuket Marina, and will replace the 14-year old Phuket International Boat Show (PIMEX) that has been held in the same location for the previous 10 years.
For four days, Royal Phuket Marina will be transformed into a bustling hub for all things luxury. From gourmet cuisine to properties, watches to super cars, fashion and art, the PHUKET RENDEZVOUS will attract some of the biggest brands from all over the globe.
In the marina, the event will host the region’s leading brokers and dealers, guaranteeing maritime heaven for leisure boating enthusiasts and all our 10,000 expected guests. Visitors will be able to access over 50 yachts and have the opportunity to meet with yacht brokers, high-end property developers, bespoke travel organisers as well as specialists within the hospitality and food and beverage industries.
After successfully hosting the inaugural Singapore RendezVous, the experienced and passionate team at Asia Rendez Vous Pte. Ltd. is ready to bring their own touch of luxury to Thailand’s most desirable and upmarket destination, Phuket.
Get ready for an unforgettable weekend! Visit the Phuket RendezVous website here for more information.
Multihull Solutions | On Display
- Fountaine Pajot Lucia 40 sailing catamaran
- Fountaine Pajot Victoria 67 sailing catamaran
- ILIAD 50 Power Catamaran – NEW MODEL
For more information or to book a guided tour on any of these vessels, please email Andrew.
- Fountaine Pajot launches superb new 45’ sailing catamaran
- Multihull Solutions to unveil award-winning catamarans at 2018 Sydney International Boat Show
- Multihull Solutions announces free Multihull Boat Show and Open Day
- Fountaine Pajot Saona 47 wins prestigious Christofle Yacht Style Award
- Taking delivery in France