Offshore Cruising Preparation Course – NSW
Multihull Solutions are proud partners of the Down Under Rally and highly recommend these courses for anyone looking to learn all there is to know about cruising.
- Location: Royal Motor Yacht Club, Broken Bay. 46 Prince Alfred Parade Newport NSW 2106
- Date: Saturday 23rd & Sunday 24th February 2019
- Times: 1.00 pm – 5.00pm Saturday / 8.00am – 5.00pm Sunday
Learn skills and gain confidence, turn your “cruising dreams” into “cruising reality”.
Comfort, Safety and Survival
Many or those who have attended this course in the past have commented saying:
“Wow , I didn’t know what I didn’t know until I attended this course”
“We are sure we will save a lot more that the cost of attending the course over the coming months and years by avoiding costly mistakes”
What is the purpose of this course?
Along with rewards, adventures and discoveries that come with offshore cruising there are also some unique challenges.
Gaining some insight into these challenges we believe will allow you to be better prepared to manage them when they arise.
“By attending this course you are investing in both your cruising safety and enjoyment.”
About the Course
The goal of the Down Under Rally & Sail South Pacific in regard to this course is to provide all those who are interested in making offshore passages with the view to spending time cruising in different countries and or in in remote locations with information, skills and the confidence to achieve your cruising goals. We believe that over the duration of your cruising term you will receive your investment in this course back many times over.
- Fountaine Pajot Astrea 42 awarded ‘2019 European Yacht of the Year’
- Fountaine Pajot launches superb new 45’ sailing catamaran
- Multihull Solutions to unveil award-winning catamarans at 2018 Sydney International Boat Show
- Multihull Solutions announces free Multihull Boat Show and Open Day
- Fountaine Pajot Saona 47 wins prestigious Christofle Yacht Style Award