2022 Mediterranean Escapade
The Mediterranean Escapade 2022 is again proudly sponsored by Multihull Solutions, and you can sail your own boat, charter one from our exclusive fleet Fountaine Pajot catamarans, or book per person or by the cabin.
Sailing one-way from Marmaris to Kekova along Turkey’s Lycian Coast, you will experience the best cruising grounds in the Mediterranean. Warm temperatures combined with the dry climate throughout the hotter months are the perfect recipe for great sailing.
With a mix of two great cultures, the 15-night itinerary offers the best of both worlds: busy historical ports and tiny seaside villages with everything in between. Sailing the Lycian Coast will appeal to anyone who enjoys variety, relaxation and a bit of adventure.
Sail in a small flotilla of Fountaine Pajot catamarans and experience this ancient, welcoming paradise from its best angle – the sea. Join the thousands of travellers who have fallen in love with these gorgeous islands and the Lycian Coast all steeped in history and culture.
Prices start from AUD$5,750 per person twin share for 16 nights. Click here to find out more.
- Fountaine Pajot Astrea 42 awarded ‘2019 European Yacht of the Year’
- Fountaine Pajot launches superb new 45’ sailing catamaran
- Multihull Solutions to unveil award-winning catamarans at 2018 Sydney International Boat Show
- Multihull Solutions announces free Multihull Boat Show and Open Day
- Fountaine Pajot Saona 47 wins prestigious Christofle Yacht Style Award