Mahé 36 Evolution
The popular Mahé 36 Evolution is arguably the best value entry level catamaran on the world market. With a host of technological and design innovations, the Mahe 36 Evolution makes catamaran sailing accessible to new clients on a reasonable budget while still offering the superior performance and construction qualities commonly found in larger and more prestigious catamarans. …read moremore details
- Best value entry-level catamaran on the market.
- Spacious and sheltered cockpit with rigid bimini, uncluttered deck and centralised handling affording excellent performance.
- Contemporary light-filled interior for carefree cruising.
The stunning Lipari 41 is a world class cruising multihull that shatters the benchmarks set by its peers. This remarkable catamaran has been constructed with a low centre of gravity and light displacement of 7.6T to ensure safety, stability with optimal comfort and performance in all conditions. …read moremore details
- Low centre of gravity to ensure safety, stability with optimal comfort and performance in all conditions.
- Stylish design with optimal space, storage and comfort.
- Mast built into deck rather than roof for reinforced structural rigidity and ease of handling.
Impressive offshore performance, optimal safety and ease of handling are at the forefront of the Hélia 44’s design, and it has breathtaking features that set new standards in the cruising catamaran market. …read moremore details
- Impressive offshore performance, optimal safety and ergonomic handling.
- Huge interior volumes, sheltered cockpit, dual helmseating and decadent sunbathing deck.
- Elegant contemporary design with panoramic windows.
Salina 48 Evolution
With upgrades inspired by Fountaine Pajot’s exclusive Flagship range, the Salina 48 Evolution is an extremely capable offshore catamaran ideally suited to blue water cruising with an emphasis on stability, comfort, safety and spaciousness. …read moremore details
- Outstanding offshore performance with low centre of gravity and 136m2 sail plan for stability, safety and comfort.
- Luxurious design with gourmet commercial kitchen, spacious and flexible saloon layout, generous light-filled cabins and idyllic aft sunbathing deck.
- Elevated and protected steering station seats three people with direct, ergonomic access to cockpit.
The Sanya 57 represents the hallmark of elegance and innovation, defined by a unique, contemporary design with its construction strategically tailored for ocean cruising and unforgettably luxurious family holidays.
- Distinctive luxury with high standards of fixtures and finishings.
- Technological innovation that delivers exceptional performance for ocean cruising, embedded solar panels and comprehensive raised helmstation.
- Remarkable 106m2 of living area on one level plus segregated lounge deck.
Fountaine Pajot’s first superyacht, the Victoria 67 features a sleek exterior design complete with full flydeck, a new innovation in the shipyard’s extensive sailing range. …read moremore details
- Largest sail catamaran in range with unprecedented volumes, sail area, and storage capacity.
- Exquisite interior design with generous passageways, separate living areas, subtle lines and luxurious features.
- Magnificent and innovative flydeck lounge area adjacent to ergonomic helmstation.
The Taïti 80 is a sport catamaran specifically designed for commercial operators who conduct tailored and exclusive day charters for their guests. These catamarans are commonly used by large hotels, holiday clubs and tour operators. …read moremore details
- High performance under sail
- Easy handling
- Shallow draft for mooring